Disadvantages of Tests:
The tests suffer from the following disadvantages:
1) Unreliable: The inference drawn in the tests may not be correct in some cases. The skill and ability of a candidate may not be correct in some cases. The skill and ability of a candidate may not be properly judged with the help of tests.
2) Wrong Use: The test may not be properly used by the employees. It is also possible that persons applying these tests may be biased towards certain persons. This will falsify the results of tests. Tests may also give unreliable results if used by incompetent persons.
3) Fear of Exposure: Some persons may not submit to the tests for fear of exposure. They may be competent but may not like to be assessed though the tests. The enterprise may be deprived of the services of such personnel who are not willing to appear for the tests but otherwise may be suitable for the concern.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019