Disadvantage of Functional organisation:
Functional organisation suffers from some drawbacks. They are:
- Under this type of organisation,’ there are many supervisory staff of equal rank. This may lead to conflicts among them.
- As the workers have to work under many bosses under this system, it is difficult to maintain discipline among the workers.
- As there are several functional experts in the organisation under this system, there may be the difficult or co-ordination.
- The speed of action may be hampered under this system, as the control is divided among several specialists.
- As there are several functional experts under this system, the top management may find it difficult to fix responsibility, when there is unsatisfactory progress.
- As the workers have to carry out the orders of many posses or specialists, there is no unity of command under this system.
- As a large number of specialists, there experts are required to be appointed under this type organisation, this system is very expensive.
- It is very difficult to put this system into operation.
- This system makes relationship more complex.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019