Demerits of MBE (Management By Exception):
Peter Druker’s critically viewed MBE as follows :
- It breeds organization man thinking
- It is often dependent upon unbelievable data.
- It rewires a comprehensive observing and reporting system.
- It tends to proliferate paper work
- It often assumes an un relational stability in business affairs.
- It gives false sense of security to management.
- Standard of comparison tend to become obsolete.
- Some critical business factors are difficult to measure
- It can’t be a substitute for thinking.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019