1) General pattern of behaviour, shared beliefs, & values the members have in common
2) Can be inferred from what the people say, do, & think within the organizational setting
3) It is fairly stable, & does not change fast.
4) Seniors create the climate for the enterprise. Their values influence the direction of the firm.
5) Value is a permanent belief about what is appropriate & what is not that guides the actions & behaviours of the employees in fulfilling the organization’s aims.
6) Value driven corporate leaders serve as role model., set the standards of performance, motivate employees, make the company special & are symbol to external environment
7) Changing the culture of an organization takes a long period of time
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019