|Availability of printed hall ticket||From May 15, 2013|
|Computer based test dates||May 19 – May 22, 2013|
|Test timings||9:30 am – 12:30 pm, 2:30 pm – 5:30 pm|
|Result declaration||June 1, 2013|
|Availability of printed score card||June 1 – July 1, 2013|
CMAT Additional Test Eligibility
- Graduates with 50% in any discipline
- Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply
The candidates who have already appeared in previous CMAT exams held in September 2012 and February 2013 will not be allowed to appear in this additional test.
- Fee is same as that in February 2013
- General/OBC: Rs.1200 + Bank charges as applicable
- SC/ST/PD: Rs.600 + Bank charges as applicable
Note: Fee once remitted is not refunded under any circumstance.
Mode of Payment
- Net Banking / Credit / Debit Card: Online through www.aicte-cmat.in
- Cash: Payment Through challan generated online and Cash deposited in any branch of State Bank of India.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019