1. Odissi Dance originated from
(a) Tamil Nadu
(c) Andhra Pradesh
2. Petroleum was first discovered in India at
3. Venue of the 2012 Olympic games was
4. The first President of independent India was
(a) Dr. Rajendra Prasad
(c) Dr. S. Radhakrishnan
(d) Pt. J.L.Nehru
5. Who won Miss World 2012 contest?
(a) Vanya Mishra
(b) Yu Wenxia
(c) Jessica Kahawaty
(d) Sophie Moulds
6. Fastest shorthand writer was
a. Dr. G. D. Bist
b. J.R.D. Tata
c. J.M. Tagore
d. Khudada Khan
7. Who was the Army Chief of India when it celebrated its first Republic Day?
a. Sardar Baldev Singh
c. Sir Edward Parry
d. T.W. Elmhirst
8. The Vallabhai Patel Airport is located at
b. Gandhi Nagar
9. In the Presidential elections of India, the value of a vote of a Member of Parliament is
10. Who is India’s first Woman Grand Master in Chess ?
a. Aarthie Ramaswamy
b. Koneru Humpy
c. S. Meenakshi
d. S. Vijayalakshmi
11. The number of medals won by Indian in the 2010 Common Wealth Games –
12. Who received the Wisden Award for the ‘Indian Cricketer of 20th Century?
a. Sachin Tendulkar
b. Kapil Dev
c. Anil Kumble
d. Sunil Gavaskar
13. When was the first Olympic Day celebrated?
14. Who among the following won the Australian Open Women’s Singles title 2011?
a. Li Na
b. Gisela Dulko
c. Flavia Pennetta
d. Kim Klijsters
15. “Queensberry Rules” is the name given to the rules in