A motive tends to decrease in strength if it is either satisfied or blocked from satisfaction.
- Need Satisfaction.
- Blocking Need Satisfaction.
- Cognitive Dissonance.
Some of the Frustrated Behavior:
– Rationalization (means making excuses)
– Regression (not acting one’s age)
– Fixation (person continues to exhibit the same behavior pattern over and over again, although experience has shown that it can accomplish nothing)
– Resignation (occurs after prolonged frustration when people loose hope)
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019