- Malala Yousafzai was born on July 12, 1997, in Mingora, Pakistan.
- Malala Yousafzai is a Pakistani activist for female education and the youngest-ever Nobel-Prize recipient.
- She is known mainly for human rights advocacy for education and for women in her native Swat Valley.
- Despite the Taliban’s threats, Yousafzai remains a staunch advocate for the power of education. On October 10, 2013, in acknowledgement of her work, the European Parliament awarded Yousafzai the Sakharov Prize for Freedom of Thought. That same year, she was nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize.
- At age 17, she became the youngest person to receive the Nobel Peace Prize.
A documentary based on Malala Yousufzai
Latest posts by Kajal Shah (see all)
- A small secret for happy life that you probably din’t knew - June 14, 2015
- 9 Incredible Things You Should Do Before You Turn 30 - May 28, 2015
- Do You Know The 3 States That Top In Implementing Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan? - January 19, 2015