AWARD OF MERIT SCHOLARSHIP/ FREE STUDENTSHIP FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2013-2014
It is hereby notified for information of students registered for the different Post-graduate courses in the affiliated colleges and recognized institutions that the University awards some Merit Scholarships and Free Studentships to eligible students, prosecuting studies for Post graduate courses by papers as well as by research. The value of the Merit Scholarship is Rs. 1500/- per annum and Free Studentships is equal to the tuition fee prescribed by the University but not more than the value of Merit Scholarship. Application for the said awards is required to be made on a prescribed form which can be had from the Post graduate Studies Section of the University (Room no. 130), First Floor, University Buildings, East Wing, Fort, Mumbai – 400 032). Applications completed in all respects, must be submitted in the University office (Room No. 130) on or before Monday, 31st
December, 2013 during working hours.
- Incomplete applications as well as those received after prescribed date will not be entertained.
- The candidates receiving any other Freeship or course fee shall not be considered for the award of Free Studentship. Candidates from the reserve category shall not ordinarily be considered for the award of Free Studentship, as they are entitled to receive the Freeship from the State Government.
- No payment of Scholarship shall be made unless the candidate has attended minimum 75% lectures and practicals etc. for the course.
- Information about 75% lectures and practicals etc. for the course certified by the principal of the college should be attached alongwith the application
Shri. R.G. Kamble
UNIVERSITY OF MUMBAI
No.PG/1/ 16 /2013
Forwarded with compliments to the Principals of the affiliated colleges and Directors of the recognized Institutions, with a request that the notification be exhibited on the NOTICE BOARD of their Colleges/Institutions for information of the Post-Graduate Students.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019