Popular advertising specialties are caps, t-shirts, toys, mugs, mouse pads, pens, calendars, etc.
Advertising specialties have 3 key elements:
A message placed on a useful icon, and given to consumers with no obligation.
- Pepsodent toothpaste 100gm pack get free dental insurance worth Rs.1000, this is a very effective strategy because it is giving you’re the guarantee that nothing can happen to your teeth. The Rs.1000 insurance speaks a lot for its brand and its product thrust.
- Buy a Fairglow fairness cream and get a mirror free.
- Buy a Kodak camera and get a Dil Chahta Hai T-shirt free.
- CMC Computer Education
On enrolling for DST & eDAST, a set of 3 CDs of Brittanica Encyclopedia worth Rs.1995 free.
- Every pack of Rasna gives free prankies. This influences the kid to a great extent. Because of the prankies the kid wants to buy only Rasna and nothing else. So the mom does not have a choice but to buy a Rasna
Many other kids products are influence a lot by such specialties especially liked by the kids like tattoos, masks, tazo, cricket bats etc. hence products that have such offers sell more than the other brand available.
- Ruffles lays, get free Tazo,
- Rasna, get free Prankies
- 5 Alpenlibe get free tattoos
- 1 Marbles get free tattoos.
- Cadbury’s Gems get Spiderman masks free.
- Cadbury’s Dairy milk buy 2, 13gms chocolate get a toy free.
- Archies mousepads.
- Pepsi caps
- Duracell T-shirts
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019