1. Acquisition is the most popular means of diversifying into another industry.
2. However, finding the right company to acquire sometimes presents a challenge.
3. The big dilemma an acquisition-minded firm faces is whether to pay a premium price for a successful firm or to buy a struggling company at a bargain price.
4. The cost of entry test requires that the expected profit stream provide an attractive return on the total acquisition cost and on new capital investment needed to sustain or expand its operations.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019