- “To be, or not to be: that is the question”. Hamlet quote (Act III, Sc. I).
- “Neither a borrower nor a lender be; For loan oft loses both itself and friend, and borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry”. Hamlet quote Act I, Sc. III).
- “This above all: to thine own self be true” Hamlet quote (Act I, Sc. III).
- “Though this be madness, yet there is method in ‘t.” Hamlet quote (Act II, Scene II).
- “That it should come to this!”. Hamlet quote (Act I, Scene II).
- “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so” Hamlet quote (Act II, Sc. II).
- “What a piece of work is man! how noble in reason! how infinite in faculty! in form and moving how express and admirable! in action how like an angel! in apprehension how like a god! the beauty of the world, the paragon of animals! ” Hamlet quote (Act II, Sc. II).
- “The lady doth protest too much, methinks”. Hamlet ( Quote Act III, Sc. II).
– SHWETA TIWARI
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019