1) Make a collection of memorable photos of class activities, industrial visits, picnics, parties and put them in a scrapbook, write short descriptions of favorite memories and present it to the students so that they can take while leaving. You can also place copies of the photos together in the party room for everyone to see.
2) Show off any awards of the best/outstanding students of the class which they have won and ask guests to sign farewell messages in their scrapbook. Make the juniors walk the red carpet with the stars for the night.
3) Perform a humorous skit with funny incidents of college life. You can enact what your seniors gonna miss after the college life, college pranks, canteen etc.
4) Ask each person to complete the phrase “I will miss you because….” and in order to keep the party mood light, make the response as humorous as possible.
5) Play music that fits the farewell party theme like “Yaaron dosti..”, “Really gonna miss these college days” etc.
6) Set up a bonfire and invite your seniors to dance the night and send off with well wishes.
7) Make quiz with questions about the students batch who’s leaving. Include fun games like Treasure hunt, Packing challenge, Clue games, Pass the parcel, Powerpoint games etc.
The farewell party should be such that everyone leaves with fond memories and wish them best luck for all their future prospects.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019