1. The dead take to the grave, clutched in their hands, only what they have given away.
2. The dead carry with them to the grave in their clutched hands only that which they have given away.
3. Addison DeWitt: Your next move, it seems to me, should be toward television.
5. I know what love is. It’s understanding. It’s you and me and let the rest of the world go by.
6. My dear Mrs. Reed, sometimes in my profession there comes a contest of wills between the doctor and his patient.
7. I don’t feel you can help me. You’re very wise, you know a great deal, yet when you speak of the soul, you mean the mind.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019