Jay Van Andel was an American businessman and the Co-Founder of the Amway Corporation alongwith Richard DeVos. He was born on 3rd June 1924 and died on 7th December 2004. He served as the Chairman of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce from 1970 to 1980 and later as a member of its Senior Council from 1980 to 1985. He is famous for his funding religious missions and conservative political causes which also includes the Republican Party. Jay Van Andel was the founder of the Van Andel Institute for Education and Medical Research and contributed to significant community projects in economic development, health care, education and the arts.
Here we present 6 Excellent Quotes From The World’s Dreamer ‘Jay Van Andel’:
1. Love is not getting, but giving
2. I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people
3. Happiness is inward, and not outward; and so, it does not depend on what we have, but on what we are
4. I don’t want to be interesting. I want to be good.
5. We were just two guys from Ada, Michigan, USA who wanted to have a business of our own. We were two kids (it still feels like that sometimes) who were hungry for success and who wanted to give others the chance to be in business for themselves, too.
6. Amway gets people into a new life of excitement, promise, profit, and hope.
BY SHWETA TIWARI
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019