We bring to you the latest rumors going around in BMS colleges:
1) BMS results will be declared between 10th January to 12th January 2014.
2) More than 50% students have failed in Financial Management paper.
3) According to MU’s rule, more than 25% students cannot fail in a particular subject.
4) If you have scored above 16 marks in FM, MU will provide grace marks and pass you.
5) If you have tried to solve whole FM paper, anything which you might have written like theory or sums by your own method, then you will pass. But if you had left the paper blank, then no chances of passing.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019