Ernest Miller Hemingway was an American author and journalist. His economical and understated style had a strong influence on 20th-century fiction, while his life of adventure and his public image influenced later generations.
Quotes of Ernest Hemingway :
1. The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.
2. The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.
3. Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime.
4. Every man’s life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another.
5. There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed.
6. I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen.
7. About morals, I know only that what is moral is what you feel good after and what is immoral is what you feel bad after.
8. There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.
9. That terrible mood of depression of whether it’s any good or not is what is known as The Artist’s Reward.
10. The only thing that could spoil a day was people. People were always the limiters of happiness except for the very few that were as good as spring itself.
By Shweta Tiwari
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019