Franz Kafka was a German-language writer of novels and short stories, regarded by critics as one of the most influential authors of the 20th century.
Here is a compilation of Franz Kafka Quotes:
1. God gives the nuts, but he does not crack them.
2. Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy.
3. Youth is happy because it has the ability to see beauty. Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old.
4. Productivity is being able to do things that you were never able to do before.
5. By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
6. Anyone who cannot come to terms with his life while he is alive needs one hand to ward off a little his despair over his fate… but with his other hand he can note down what he sees among the ruins.
7. A first sign of the beginning of understanding is the wish to die.
8. I do not read advertisements. I would spend all of my time wanting things.
9. I have the true feeling of myself only when I am unbearably unhappy.
10. The mediation by the serpent was necessary. Evil can seduce man, but cannot become man.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019