Daniel “Dan” Brown is an American author of thriller fiction who is best known for the 2003 bestselling novel The Da Vinci Code.
Dan Brown Quotes:
1. I am a completely horizontal author. I can’t think unless I’m lying down, either in bed or stretched on a couch and with a cigarette and coffee handy. I’ve got to be puffing and sipping.
2. Futurists don’t consider overpopulation one of the issues of the future. They consider it the issue of the future.
3. I’ve learned that universal acceptance and appreciation is just an unrealistic goal.
4. I love the gray area between right and wrong.
5. It’s funny, I don’t know where I would place myself in the literary landscape. I really just write the book that I would want to read. I put on the blinders, and I really – it is, for me, that simple.
6. That is the definition of faith – acceptance of that which we imagine to be true, that which we cannot prove.
7. I’m constantly trying to keep people guessing as to what I’m doing, and I will spend enormous amounts of time looking at manuscripts and asking questions, and people will say, ‘I know what his next book is about.’
8. Transhumanism is the ethics and science of using things like biological and genetic engineering to transform our bodies and make us a more powerful species.
9. It’s not about what you tell the reader, it’s about what you conceal.
10. The more science I studied, the more I saw that physics becomes metaphysics and numbers become imaginary numbers. The farther you go into science, the mushier the ground gets. You start to say, ‘Oh, there is an order and a spiritual aspect to science.’
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019