Did you know Katrina Kaif who is highly criticised for her acting talent and inability to speak Hindi is the most searched celebrity on Google? With her last film Dhoom 3 becoming the highest grossing blockbuster of all times, Katrina Kaif is one of the highest paid leading actresses of Bollywood.
Here we present 10 Unknown Surprising Facts About Katrina Kaif :
1) Katrina Kaif is among the 8 children from a mother who is a Caucasian of British Nationality.
2) Katrina Kaif’s favorite Indian food is Curd rice. Her favorite beverage is black coffee.
3) Katrina Kaif visits Sidhivinayak Temple, Mount Mary Church and Ajmer Sharif Dargah before the release of her every film.
4) Katrina Kaif has been modelling since she is a teenager and used to work 16 hours daily for atleast 3 years in the initial stage of her career.
5) Katrina Kaif is afraid of dark and insects.
6) Katrina Kaif is often called as “Barbie girl” of India.
7) Katrina was born as Katrina Turquotte and changed her surname to Kaif (her father’s name) when she moved to India.
8) Katrina Kaif was born in Hong Kong and as a child has travelled across China, France, Switzerland, Poland, Japan, Belgium, Poland and other European countries with her single mother.
9) Katrina Kaif is known for her punctuality and often arrives on sets atleast 15 minutes prior to the shooting time.
10) The movie Namaste London was the landmark for her career after which there is no looking back.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019