PROGRAMME OF THE BACHELOR OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES (B.M.S.)
(THIRD YEAR) (SEM VI) (REV) EXAMINATION
( Unique Exam Code 82306201)
• Candidates for the above examination are requested to be in attendance at the place of
examination, fifteen minutes before the time appointed for setting of the first paper and
ten minutes before the time fixed for setting of each subsequent paper.
• THEY ARE FORBIDDEN TO TAKE ANY BOOK OR PAPER INTO THE EXAMINATION HALL.
• Seat numbers and places of examination will be announced on the college notice boards four
days prior to the date of commencement of the examination.
• Smoking is strictly prohibited in the examination hall.
• The written examination will be conducted in the following order :-
Days and Dates Time Paper
Tuesday, October 11, 2011 02:30 p.m. to 04:30 p.m. Entrepreneurship and Management of
Small and Medium Enterprises
Wednesday, October 12, 2011 02:30 p.m. to 04:30 p.m. International Finance
Thursday, October 13, 2011 02:30 p.m. to 04:30 p.m. Operations Research.
Friday, October 14, 2011 02:30 p.m. to 04:30 p.m. Indian Management Thought and
Saturday, October 15, 2011 02:30 p.m. to 04:30 p.m. International Marketing
Monday, October 17, 2011 02:30 p.m. to 04:30 p.m. Elective II- Retail Management OR
Elective II- Investment Analysis and
Portfolio Management OR
Elective II- Econometrics