GELATO = less fat + no air added = rich cremier taste Premium ice creams are made with fresh cream (not condensed or powdered milk), real eggs, and natural flavorings. Quality ingredients aside, lesser ice creams also have more air whipped in. As much as half the carton may...
No specific person has officially been credited with inventing ice cream. Its origins date back as far as 200 B.C., when people in China created a dish of rice mixed with milk that was then frozen by being packed in snow. The Chinese King Tang of Shang is thought...
“Anna he Poornabrahma”, It is a Marathi saying which means food is synonymous to Brahma, the creator of the Universe. Obviously food is a very auspicious and vital aspect of Marathi culture. Maharashtra cuisine boasts of a wide variety of delicacies, ranging from subtly flavoured to tongue-twisting spicy. The...
Login or Register
- How does Law of Karma work? on
- Importance of the Internet as a tool of IMC on
- Indian Management Thoughts & Practices Mumbai University April 2013 Question Paper on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- Inventory Management on
- What are the advantages of departmentation? on
- Parineeti Chopra HD Wallpapers, Images For Pinterest on
- How To Contribute And Write Articles on BMS.co.in ? on
- TYBMS Sem 5 Exams 2011 are postponed!! on
- 2014 Cheesecake Day Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD Images, Wallpapers on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019