Teaching hours and Assessment Pattern of Natural Resources and Management: Advertisement No. of sessions of 90 minutes – 30 No. of sessions of 90 minutes per week – 2 Continuous Assessment – 40 I A Semester End Examination – 60 I A Total marks – 100 Duration of theory...
The Human Resource Management (HRM) function includes a variety of activities, and key among them is deciding staffing needs, recruiting and training the employees, ensuring high performance, and making sure that the personnel and management practices conform to regulations. Although the HR has always been perceived as a less important support...
There has been a constant debate about “advertising” that whether it is a useful or wasteful expenditure of resources. Advertising plays a crucial role in today’s world where there are so many brands vying for the customer’s attention. If not advertising, how else would you as a consumer know...
Login or Register
- Building a Capable Organization on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- Acupressure- The Healing Power For Your Body And Mind! on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! on
- What You Ought To Know About Public Relation Professionals on
- Project Management – Revised TYBMS Syllabus 2016 on
- Heart It – Tips To Help You Make The Heart Nail Art on
- 25 Funny ‘BMS Internship’ Jokes, Facebook Photos, WhatsApp Pictures on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- Felicitation of Richa Shah, TYBMS Topper, Thakur College on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019