Recruitment and Selection is a subject in Semester 3 of SYBMS. Recruitment and selection are the 2 important functions of manpower planning. Recruitment is an activity of establishing contacts between employers and potential employees (applicants). Selection is a process of choosing more competent and suitable employees for the organization....
Calcutta University is recruiting 185 Associate Professors and Assistant Professor. Important Dates: Last Date for Submission of Application: February 16, 2015 Vacancy Details: Associate Professor – 67 Posts Assistant Professor – 118 Posts Age limit : Candidates should visit their official website. Pay Scale: Candidates should visit their official...
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay is recruiting for various posts. Important Dates: Last Date for Submission of Application : January 30, 2015 Vacancy Details: Senior Research Fellow (SRF): 01 Post Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 01 Post Research Associate (RA): 01 Post Assistant Project Manager (APM): 05 Posts...
Vacancies: Section Officer: 01 Post Qualification: The applying candidate must be holding analogous post in the same scale of pay or should be having 5 yrs experience in the scale of Rs.9300- 34800+4200/- G.P. Pay Scale: Pay Band -2, Rs.9300- 34800 & G.P. Rs.4800/- How to Apply: The...
Important Dates: The interview for the post of SPF would be conducted on Monday, January 05, 2015 from 09.30 AM onwards. The interview for the post of SRF would be conducted on Tuesday, January 06, 2015 from 09.30 AM onwards. Total Number of Posts: 03 Senior Project Fellow (SPF):...
Important Dates: Last date for submitting application: January 28, 2015 Date of written test for OCT (trainee and Boiler operation): February 15, 2015 (Tentative) Date of written test for ACT(Trainee): February 22, 2015 (Tentative) Total Posts: Name of the post: 558 posts Attendant cum Technician (Trainee): 119 posts Operator...
Vacancies: Assistant Finance & Accounts Officer: 03 Qualification: Graduation Degree in any discipline with relevant post- qualification experience in the concerned field. Age Limit: The age of the candidate must be between 21 to 30 years as on 01 January 2015. Age relaxations are applicable as per...
Important Dates: January 06, 2015. Total Number of Posts: 02 Project Manager: 01 Senior Project Executive: 01 Qualification: Project Manager: The applying candidates must possess MBA degree along with Bachelor’s Degree in Science or equivalent with experience in the relevant field. Senior Project Executive: The...
Vacancy Details: Total Posts: 36 posts Name of the post: Junior Engineer (Civil): 23 Junior Engineer (Electrical): 13 Important Dates: Last date to apply: January 17, 2015 Date of Online Examination: February 4, 2015 Candidates can apply online using RBI’s website latest by January 17, 2015. No other...
Last Date for Submission of Application: January 07, 2015 Vacancy Details: Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 01 Post Field Assistant: 01 Post Educational Qualification: For Post 1: Possess Post- Graduate Degree in Environmental Science or Chemistry or equivalent with relevant experience. For Post 2: Possess Higher Secondary (12th Standard) Pass...
Login or Register
- Financial institutions and market SYBMS Question Bank 2019 on
- Karwa Chauth WhatsApp Status in Hindi, English To Share With Wife / Husband on
- Latest Eid Milad-Un-Nabi SMS Messages, Quotes And Wishes 2015 on
- B.M.S. SEMESTER – VI EXAMINATION TIME TABLE on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags