Advertisement Jamsetji Nusserwanji Tata is the founder of the TATA group. An Indian philanthropist and entrepreneur, his ambitions lead India into the league of industrialized countries. Here are 5 inspirational quotes from this Indian pioneer industrialist. 1) “Freedom without the strength to support it and, if need be, defend it,...
There are days in life when things just don’t go the way you want them to go. You have a planned day and that day itself there will be series or maybe an incident which will spoil the entire planned day. There might also be some other reason and...
Sometimes, in life you lose hope. You feel like you want to give up. But you got to find that inner strength in you and bouncing back is difficult at times. Nelson Mandela, philanthropist and former President of South Africa has surely made his dent in the universe. He...
Entrepreneurial journey is unforeseeable. You never know what is going to happen tomorrow. Either your pitch turns out to be successful after many attempts or you co-founder decides to exit, leaving all the responsibility of your startup on you lone! However, risks are an inseparable from the business culture. Many people...
At just 39 years old Marissa Mayer has the technical expertise to understand the computer science behind the Yahoo matrix, as she was the first female engineer and famously 20th employee at Google. She has been both inspected and praised over her 2 years as CEO of Yahoo. Marissa being a...
At times, when you start your business you really don’t know what are you doing. That can just disrupt the whole morale of the team as well as self-motivation. Motivation comes from within and for it is must for entrepreneurs. It can lead you from where you are now...
As we all know being an entrepreneur is like sitting in a roller coaster ride- full of ups and downs. You never really know what is going to happen tomorrow. But being prepared for anything is a wise man’s decision. Starting your business is crucial and building it to...
Who doesn’t want to be a millionaire? especially at a younger age. We all have that urge. Here, in this blog posts I’ll be writing about all those young millionaires that will inspire you to jump on that one idea and make millions! And by that I do not mean...
Talented people are quite hard to find. They can help you multiply the business growth with whatever skills they bring in with them. As it is said, talent is a vital element if you are planning to stay for a long term in the industry. Instead of paying attention...
Confidence simply means believing in yourself and your ways of doing things. The simple difference between confidence and over-confidence is a confident person says “I can do it”. Where are over-confident person says ” Only I can do it”. Self confidence is most important aspect in our life and...
Login or Register
- What Are The Contents of Induction Programme? on
- Financial institutions and market SYBMS Question Bank 2019 on
- Karwa Chauth WhatsApp Status in Hindi, English To Share With Wife / Husband on
- Latest Eid Milad-Un-Nabi SMS Messages, Quotes And Wishes 2015 on
- B.M.S. SEMESTER – VI EXAMINATION TIME TABLE on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags