Who does not want success? But do everyone get it? As a founder of your startup, planning for success and ways for building the venture successfully is unhesitating. However, it is must that you also keep in mind the “failure” element that attacks almost half of the startups. Advertisement Planning for...
This topic would have surely reminded you of the old days where you failed in any of your work. It can be a competition or exam or any resolution or it can be your parents’ expectations or your expectations from yourself. Anything is possible. After that failure what was...
When things go wrong, but they always do.. you try so hard, but there’s nothing you can do! When you put up a brave front and go all out, thinking this was the last, no disappointments now.. comes up another volley, of fatal blows… and time could be so...
It seems centuries when it’s not even been an entire week of taking up a challenge and since the beginning it, has been very difficult to sustain it. Every small hurdle is coming back to give me a head but and hammer into me the fact that I can’t...
The Retail Sector is touted as the new modern day industry. In fact, India has been ranked as the most attractive country for retail investment among 30 emerging markets. However, the ride for this rapidly growing industry does not come without its share of topsy-turvy turbulences. There are various challenges...
Login or Register
- What You Ought To Know About Virat “Record-Breaker” Kohli on
- What is Personnel Manual? on
- Explain the Goods-Service Continuum on
- What Are The Characteristics And Functions of NGOs? on
- Explain The Features of Relationship Marketing on
- Parineeti Chopra HD Wallpapers, Images For Pinterest on
- Explain The Importance of Sales Promotion on
- Write a note on Transportation Infrastructure on
- Write a note on Six Thinking Hats on
- FYBMS Cutoff 2015 First Merit List of Nagindas Khandwala College on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019