Advertisement Export Prospects: The small scale sector in India now produces a wide range of products, from simple consumer goods to such sophisticated products as scientific & precision instruments, hearing aids, electronic components, tape recorders, television sets, etc. with a lower level of labour...
“Exports crossed the landmark figure of Rs 456418 crore during 2005-06. During 2007-08, exports are likely to reach the target of over Rs 5 lakh crore quite comfortably. Export possibilities are immense in a new competitive global market.” Introduction: Industrial liberalization, globalization, marketing economy & heightened...
Indirect Export:- It includes occasional exporting, that is companies work through independent agencies to export their products. These intermediaries may be:- Domestic Export Merchants:- Buys manufacturers products and sells them abroad. Domestic Export Agent:- Seeks and negotiates foreign purchases and is paid a commission e.g. trading...
Direct Export:- Companies eventually will decide to handle their own exports, The investment and risk are higher. The co. may carry direct exports through: Domestic based export deptt.:- An export sales manager carries on the actual selling and draws on market assistance as needed. The deptt. Performs...
Login or Register
- What is the difference between MBA and PGDM program? on
- Complete List Of BMS Colleges In Chembur on
- Preliminary pages of research projects on
- 8 Latest Funniest Katrina Kaif Trolls, Memes, Jokes Trending On WhatsApp on
- 7 Best Not-So-Funny Memes of “It’s Gonna Be May” Viral On WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! on
- Merits of Average Rate of return Method (ARR) on
- 25 Funny ‘BMS Internship’ Jokes, Facebook Photos, WhatsApp Pictures on
- Most Likely Case Study Problems in Logistics Management 10th November 2014 Exam on
- Image Building Exercises on