Qualities of a successful Entrepreneur:
Motivation Will Power
Dynamism Self Confidence
Inbuilt Values Commitment
- Vision –
Vision means thinking & caused prediction about future. An entrepreneur should have visionary power & judgment about SWOT analysis.
An entrepreneur should have clear objectives as to the exact nature of the business, the nature of goods to be produced & the subsidiary activities to be undertaken.
- Risk-taking / Assumption of Risk –
The entrepreneur assumes all the possible risks of business, which emerges due to the possibility of changes in the tastes of consumers, techniques of production & new invention.
- Mental Ability –
- Business Secrecy –
- Human Relations Ability –
- Self Confidence –
- Knowledge –
- Motivators –
Latest posts by Jinall Bms Classes (see all)
- Logistics Management Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015
- Financial Management Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015
- Special Studies in Finance Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015