Advertisement Compensation– It is the employees’ gross earnings in the form of financial reward and benefit as part of the employment relationship. It is view as- a system of reward to motivate employees A system used as a tool to foster values and culture and behavior of the...
An interview with Ms. Shilpa Gothi, HR & A, Talenthouse Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. (Reliance ADAG) by Aeman Waghoo, Content Writer, BMS.co.in Major qualities a candidate need to have in any job would be willingness to learn, positive outlook, ability to work under pressure and stress, pro-activeness, communication skills and...
Analyse the case given below and answer the questions in your own words analytically: SAS Pvt Ltd is probably the least-well known major software company, in India. The company makes statistical analysis software (hence the acronym SAS). And the company is growing very rapidly from 1900 employees five years...
Login or Register
- Explain The Board of Governors of The World Bank on
- What is meant by Lifting of the Corporate Veil? on
- Approaches to Business Correspondence on
- What Is The Importance of Career Planning and Development? on
- The Greenhouse Effect: Styling Effectively You For Spring on
- Explain the Goods-Service Continuum on
- Stay Young With The Health Benefits of Red Wine on
- Risk Management – TYBMS Question bank 2018 on
- ‘Jayalalitha’ HD Images, Pictures, Wallpapers Free Download on
- Interview with Mr. Kaiser L. Faruqi, President, ZNZ Media Solutions on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019