1) It ensures transmission of information in uniform manner, i.e. everyone concerned has the same information.
2) It provides a permanent record of communication for future reference.
3) It is an ideal way of transmitting length messages.
4) It ensures little risk of unauthorized alteration in the messages.
5) It is the only means of exchanging information at distant places even beyond telephonic range.
6) It tends to be complete, clear precise and correct.
7) It can be quoted as a legal evidence in case of any disputes.
8) It is suited to convey message to a large number of persons at one and the same time.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019