1) It is expensive
2) It is time consumption
3) It becomes difficult to maintain secrecy about a written communication.
4) It is rigid and does not provide any scope for making alteration for inaccuracies that might have crept in.
5) It is very formal and lacks personal touch.
6) It is encourages red-tapism and involves so many formalities.
7) It may be interpreted in different manner by different people.
8) It often becomes lengthy, when messages are conveyed in writing.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019