What is IIFT exam all about?
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) admission test is a written exam conducted by the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade for their New Delhi and Kolkata campus.
The IIFT acts as an autonomous organization to help professionalize the country’s foreign trade management and increase exports by developing human resources; generating, analyzing and disseminating data; and conducting research. The Institute visualizes its future role as:
- Acting as a catalyst for new ideas, concepts and skills for the internationalization of the Indian economy.
- The primary provider of training and research-based consultancy in the areas of international business, both for the corporate sector, Government and the student community.
- An institution with proven capability to continuously upgrade its knowledge base with a view to servicing the requirements of the Government, trade and industry through both sponsored and non-sponsored research and consultancy assignments.
When is it conducted?
It is usually conducted in the month of November.
- Recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years’ duration in any discipline
- Candidates appearing for a qualifying examination can also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by beginning of October of the year of start of the course.
- No age limit
Format of the exam:
- IIFT is a paper based test.
- The admission test is a multiple choice objective type written test (in English).
- IIFT usually has 100 questions covering English Comprehension, General Knowledge & Awareness, Logical Reasoning and Quantitative Analysis.
- Duration of the test is 2 hours.
For details about the sections and syllabus for IIFT please visit: http://www.bms.co.in/iift-sections-and-syllabus/
To know about the Various IIFT campuses and programmes please visit: http://www.bms.co.in/mba-entrance-exams-iift-iift-campuses-and-programme-details/
Latest posts by Ami Pandya (see all)
- Mumbai Matters News – Print And Social Media Partner - April 23, 2015
- Everything you need to know about ‘Fests.info’ our Online Media Partner! - April 23, 2015
- Awesome Study Guide For You To Score Maximum In Production And Material Management - December 1, 2014