MU Academic Council has decided to start Community Colleges in association with Hindustan Coca-Cola Limited on Public-Private Partnership (PPP) basis.
HSC (XII) Pass
Aim of the Course:
Empower disadvantaged and underprivileged students with skills to make them employable and provide vocational training
1) 1 year Certificate Programme
2) 2 year Associate Degree Course
Practicals – 70%
Theory – 30%
Placement Facility – Yes
No. of students every year – 240
After the 2 year course, students will be eligible to take direct admissions in Third Year Bachelor of Management Studies (TYBMS) or any other corresponding degree course.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019