Benefits Of Inventory Management
1. Centralized inventory management consolidates inventory information by tracking lot numbers, on-hand levels and expiration dates, making the re- ordering process more efficient.
2. Enables simultaneous tracking and documenting supplies during studies to reduce redundant data entry and increase workflow efficiency.
3. When multiple officials are involved in a case, the statistical report accurately correlates the supplies used with the correct user, eliminating mis-charges and appropriately tracking resources.
4. Provides stand-alone inventory management system for the institution with the capacity to integrate with a hospital’s existing inventory system, significantly reducing go-live times and improving departmental efficiency.
5. Optional interface to institution’s/company’s material management system significantly reduces ongoing inventory maintenance, and ensures accurate pricing data for case cost reports and auto-decrements supply levels.
6. Comprehensive inventory reports help automate key administrative responsibilities, such as tracking inventory item usage by vendor and physician, maintaining in-stock value of consignment verses non-consignment items, and providing notification of items with upcoming expirations.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019