- Abu Azmi, Samajwadi’s Chief said “Any woman if, whether married or unmarried, goes along with a man, with or without her consent, should be hanged. Both should be hanged. It shouldn’t be allowed even if a woman goes by consent.”
- Bollywood actress Ayesha Takia had married Abu Azmi’s son Farhan in 2009.
- She began her career at the age of 15 as “Complan girl” and appeared in music videos, films like Dor, Wanted etc.
- On this widespread outrage and criticism of her father-in-law’s comments, Ayesha Takia tweeted : ” if wot im reading about my father in laws statements r true then me and Farhan are deeply embarrassed n ashamed…”
- She also tweeted: We surely do nottt share this mindset…its disrespectful to women.if these statements r true then its sad.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019