Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) has declared the exam dates for AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA 2014) and the exam will be conducted on 16 Feb, Sunday.
- Candidate should be a graduate from a recognized university or institute.
- Minimum age limit for taking the test is 21 years
- No restriction for minimum marks
Steps to apply:
A candidate can visit the ATMA website http://atmaaims.com/ to apply.
Aspirant can pay the fee by three different modes:
- Online payment using debit/credit cards.
- Bank account transfer
- Pay fees through fee collection center (only notified centers can accept cash).
- Close of distribution of ATMA bulletins: Thursday, 6 Feb 2014
- Date of closure of registration: Friday, 7 Feb 2014.
- Last date for reprint of filled-in application form and downloading of admit cards: Monday, 10 Feb 2014.
- Date of ATMA offline test: Sunday, 16 Feb 16 2014.
- Date of declaration of Results: Around Friday, 28 Feb 2014.
Conducted by Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS), ATMA is a paper based entrance exam for candidates applying for Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programs offered at various institutes/universities.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019