Virat Kohli is an Indian cricketer. A middle-order batsman, who can also bowl right arm medium pace, Kohli captained the victorious Indian team at the 2008 U/19 Cricket World Cup held in Malaysia, and is the captain of the Royal Challengers Bangalore franchise in the Indian Premier League.
Quotes of Virat Kohli :
1. A fit body gives you confidence. And there’s nothing more impressive than a great attitude, which you can wear on your sleeve. But you’ll have to remember the difference between being rude and being confident.
2. I always dreamt of holding the bat and winning games for India. That was my inspiration to take up cricket.
3. Pretension is a poor joke that you play on yourself. Snap out of it. Recognise your strengths, work on your weaknesses. Real achievement is liking what you see in the mirror every morning.
5. Everyone loves a win in India. No one wants to lose a match. It is the cricketer who absorbs all the pressure.
6. I have made a few mistakes early on that I admit myself, and there have been times when I have gone over the top and done things that you shouldn’t do in international cricket, but that’s how you learn.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019