http://www.bms.co.in/logistics-important-topics-to-remember-chapter-2-supply-chain-management/ http://www.bms.co.in/logistics-important-topics-to-remember-chapter-3-organization-structure/ http://www.bms.co.in/logistics-important-topics-to-remember-chapter-4-customer-service-and-order-processing/ http://www.bms.co.in/logistics-important-topics-to-remember-chapter-5-demand-forecasting/ http://www.bms.co.in/logistics-important-topics-to-remember-chapter-6-transportation/ http://www.bms.co.in/logistics-important-topics-to-remember-chapter-7-warehousing/ http://www.bms.co.in/logistics-important-topics-to-remember-chapter-8-materials-handling-system/ http://www.bms.co.in/logistics-important-topics-to-remember-chapter-9-packaging/ http://www.bms.co.in/logistics-important-topics-to-remember-chapter-10-inventory-management/ http://www.bms.co.in/logistics-important-topics-to-remember-chapter-11-logistics-information/ http://www.bms.co.in/logistics-important-topics-to-remember-chapter-12-performance-measurement/ http://www.bms.co.in/logistics-important-topics-to-remember-chapter-13-logistics-costing/ http://www.bms.co.in/logistics-important-topics-to-remember-chapter-14-logistics-network-analysis/ http://www.bms.co.in/logistics-important-topics-to-remember-chapter-15-modern-logistics-infrastructure/ P.S. If the site is not working and you are not open the links, please refresh and try again after sometime.
Chapter 15 – Modern Logistics Infrastructure GOLDEN QUADRILATERIAL 1) The Golden Quadrilateral is a highway network in India connecting Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai, thus forming a Quadrilateral of sorts. 2) The largest highway project in India, initiated by Atal Bihari Vajpayee, is in the first phase...
Chapter 14 – Logistical Network Analysis TRANSPORTATION NETWORK OPTIONS Milk Run:- a) A milk run is a route on which a truck is either delivers product from a single supplier to multiple buyer or goes from a multiple supplier to a multiple buyer location. “(SUNIL AND...
Chapter 13 – Logistics Costing ...
Chapter 12 – Performance Measurement PERSPECTIVE MEASUREMENT There are two types of measures: Activity based and process based. 1) Activity based measures: These measures focus on individual tasks required to process orders e.g. customer orders entered, etc. 2) Process based measures: a) These...
Login or Register
- What Are The Contents of Induction Programme? on
- Financial institutions and market SYBMS Question Bank 2019 on
- Karwa Chauth WhatsApp Status in Hindi, English To Share With Wife / Husband on
- Latest Eid Milad-Un-Nabi SMS Messages, Quotes And Wishes 2015 on
- B.M.S. SEMESTER – VI EXAMINATION TIME TABLE on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019