Correlation analysis deals with the association between two or more variables. If two or more quantities vary in sympathy so that movements in one tend to be accompanied by corresponding movements in the other then they are said to be correlated.
Thus correlation is a statistical device which helps us in analyzing the co variation of two or more variables. The problems of analyzing the relation between different series should be broken into three steps;
- Determining whether a relation exists and if it does measuring it.
- Testing whether it is significant.
- Establishing the cause and effect relation.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019