Three types of service operations are:
- Quasi manufacturing: In quasi manufacturing physical goods are more dominant then service associated with the product. Here the stress is on cost of production, technology, products, product quality and prompt delivery. It may be either a standardized or customized product.
- Customer-as-participants: Here there is a high involvement of customer the physical goods may not be that must sufficient. Services can be either customized or standardized.
- Customer- as-product: Here the service is performed on customer. Service here is customized physical goods may or may not significant.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019