Advertisement N.M. BMS provides comprehensive management training to students in the form of interaction, projects, presentations, industrial visits, practical training, job orientation and placements. NM BMS faculty aims to mold students perfectly to fit in with the requirements of an ideal manager. The college aims to provide a perfect...
Category wise merit list of students is put separately on the notice board. A list of all applications received is also put up. Admission to students in the Eleventh merit list will be granted on 16th and 17th July 2015 between 9.30am and 12.30pm. Twelfth merit list, if required,...
N.M. College declared the cutoffs for tenth merit list on 10th July 2015. Open Category students have to pay Rs. 11.481/-, Reserved category students i.e. SC, ST, NT,DT, OBC annual fees is Rs.451/- and N.R.I. Category students have to pay Rs. 57,405 for Semester 1 only. The admission will...
FYBMS Cutoffs for Ninth merit list of N.M. College is declared on 7th July 2015. The students whose names are appearing in the ninth merit list have to fill the phase 2 of the online application form before coming for admissions. For filling the phase 2 form, students must...
N.M. College or Narsee Monjee college of Commerce and Economics is one of the leading colleges of Mumbai. The college is affiliated to Mumbai University and celebrated its Golden Jubilee in the academic year 2014-15. Result of TYBMS Examinations conducted in March 2014 was 97.20% with more than 87%...
N.M. College declared the seventh merit list of FYBMS on 2nd July 2015. Students applying under Gujarati Linguistic Minority must satisfy the following norms: Should be Gujarati by birth and should have passed the HSC / equivalent examination. In case if the student is not GUJARATI by birth but...
Documents required for admission in sixth merit list at N.M. College are as follows: Hard copy of the phase II form alongwith 2 submission copies of the pre-admission registration form of Mumbai University, Original HSC / Equivalent marksheet and original HSC / Equivalent leaving certificate with 3 photocopies of...
N.M. College declared the fifth merit list of FYBMS on 2nd July 2015. The category wise merit list of students is put up separately on the notice board. A list of all the applicants received is also put up. Admission to students in the fifth merit list will be...
SVKM’s Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics, Vile Parle west, Mumbai declared the fourth merit list of FYBMS on 30th June 2015. Admission to students in the fourth merit list will be granted on 1st and 2nd July 2015 between 9.30am and 12.30pm. Students should write their name,...
SVKM’s Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics located at Vile Parle (West), Mumbai – 400056 declared the third merit for FYBMS course on 23rd June 2015. Admission to students in the third merit list will be granted on 24th and 25th June 2015 between 9.30am and 12.30pm. If...
Login or Register
- Financial institutions and market SYBMS Question Bank 2019 on
- Karwa Chauth WhatsApp Status in Hindi, English To Share With Wife / Husband on
- Latest Eid Milad-Un-Nabi SMS Messages, Quotes And Wishes 2015 on
- B.M.S. SEMESTER – VI EXAMINATION TIME TABLE on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags