Recently, Apple products have gained tremendous popularity, especially the iPhones which has lead to the success of iPhone Apps Development contributing to progress of mobile technology. Apple’s huge fan following encourages the iPhone App developers to make exceptional and high quality apps for all their clients. Expectations and requirements...
“Bollywood Sins” uploaded a video titled “Plenty Wrong With Dhoom 3 in 8 Minutes” a couple of weeks back. No one could have imagined that the video will spot 138 mistakes of Bollywood’s biggest blockbuster movie and will go viral on internet with more than 8 lakh views in...
It is a well-known fact that breakfast is the most important and substantial meal of the day. We should be careful while choosing foods to eat in the morning and it is necessary to include only healthy ingredients into our breakfast menu so that we can get all the...
Starting up your own business is quite challenging. Some young entrepreneurs often struggle with finance, hiring employees as per the budget, handling complex situations even if their idea of product is incredibly awesome. Due to a lack of experience, many startups endure the misfortune of failure — if they launch...
We all know how entrepreneurs are different from others. Some might be happy with regular and stable life. Some might feel satisfied on receiving a promotion and so on. However, entrepreneurial journey is full uncertainty. Entrepreneurship is like sailing a boat: floating as per the waves of the sea....
I would like to share some of marketing mistakes which most of companies makes… 1. Not having a game plan. 2. Not having an organized system in place. 3. Not having a refined market. 4. Not having a refined marketing message. 5. Being passive, not proactive in your marketing....
IPods, iPads, and iPhones would have baffled the German social scientist Max Weber, who died in 1920. The father of modern sociology, however, would surely have understood something about the man behind those futuristic gadgets. Weber defined the “charismatic leader” as one whose influence stems from almost preternatural insights...
I think its agreeable that if we don’t learn from history we would repeat it again.For example: If a person like Hitler borns back then now we will not ignore his acts may be we will take persistent actions to get rid off from him and his actions. History...
Login or Register
- Operation Research – Practice problems in Assignment Problem on
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Sing ‘Yeh Fugly Fugly Kya Hai’ on
- Information Technology in Corporate Communication on
- Nelson Mandela International Day 2014 Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps on
- Entrepreneurship April 2005 University Question Paper on
- What after BMS? on
- What after BMS? on
- 60/40 Rule is applicable for TYB.COM also!! on
- BMS Notes for all Semesters on
- BMS Course Detailed Syllabus of Sem II, IV and VI on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019