Teaching Hours and Assessment Pattern of Managerial Economics: Advertisement No. of session of 90 minutes – 30 No. of sessions of 90 minutes per week – 2 Continuous Assessment – 40 I A Semester End Examination – 60 I A Total Marks – 100 Duration of theory paper –...
Managerial Economics (Macro) is a Semester 3 subject of SYBMS at St. Xavier’s College. Managerial Economics (Macro) helps BMS students to understand the aggregate behavior of the economy as a whole. The subject introduces BMS students to the major economic issues, problems and policies of the present times. There...
Complete List of 200 Marks TYBMS Project Topics in Managerial Economics Any student who is currently in TYBMS and has a keen interest to undertake a project in economics subject then your search ends here. If you want to pursue your masters or post-graduation in economics or you want...
Managerial Competency: The success of a venture depends to a great extent on the competence of management. A project which is considered technically feasible, economically viable & financially sound may run into difficulties, if it is not backed by sound & efficient management. If the management is...
Login or Register
- What is the difference between MBA and PGDM program? on
- Complete List Of BMS Colleges In Chembur on
- Preliminary pages of research projects on
- 8 Latest Funniest Katrina Kaif Trolls, Memes, Jokes Trending On WhatsApp on
- 7 Best Not-So-Funny Memes of “It’s Gonna Be May” Viral On WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! on
- Merits of Average Rate of return Method (ARR) on
- 25 Funny ‘BMS Internship’ Jokes, Facebook Photos, WhatsApp Pictures on
- Most Likely Case Study Problems in Logistics Management 10th November 2014 Exam on
- Image Building Exercises on