Advertisement Halo effect- In is one of the limitations of performance appraisal. In this case, the superior appraises the person (employee) on certain positive qualities only the negative traits are not considered. Such appraisal gives no real /true picture about the employee who does not deserve promotion may...
Homos effect: It is one of the limitations of performance appraisal only the negative qualities of the employee are considered. This method will not help the organization, because such appraisals usually spoil the relation among employees.
“Culture” and “Tradition” are more significant in a country like India which has always been cherishing its rich culture and heritage and it’s quite well known for it worldwide. But these things are just on paper and are slowly losing their sheen. Why? India is known by her people....
Login or Register
- Managerial Economics – I Syllabus and Reference Books on
- Cost centre on
- 10 Hilarious, Funny Basketball Quotes on
- Watch: Woman Marries Dog In Traditional Ceremony In India on
- Complete List of BMS Colleges in Mumbai on
- Watch Why You Should Care A Damn For What Other People Think Of You! on
- Chocolate Covered Anything Day 2014 Images, Photos, Pictures For Google Plus, Myspace on
- Why Is It Easier To Forgive An Enemy Than To Forgive A Friend? on
- Parineeti Chopra HD Wallpapers, Images For Pinterest on
- What is Sexual Abuse? on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019