Advertisement The sale of the government’s shareholding in Public Sector Units (PSUs), to private parties, is termed ‘disinvestment‘. The Government also hands over management control to private parties, it is termed as ‘privatization’. Ever since India launched the New Economics Policy (NEP) in July 1991, disinvestment has been an...
Introduction: You took this because it sounded like economics and was the better option as compared to another round of sum solving from IAPM, then you were partially write an partially wrong. Econometrics has a lot of economics to it but it has a lot of sums too! Rare...
Introduction: Managerial Economics also known as Business Economics is the application of economics to managerial decisions. We are all familiar with economics as a subject from our school days and as we grew through our plus two years we realized economics could be divided into two parts: micro economics...
Login or Register
- Why The Crop Top Did Not Work In India?? on
- Material Purchase Planning on
- Limitation Of Controller on
- Top 10 Sweet Awesome Happy Mother’s Day Shayari, SMS, Quotes, Messages, Status In Hindi For Facebook, WhatsApp on
- Explain MRP II – Manufacturing Resource Planning on
- Amazing ‘Amazon Kindle’ Images, Wallpapers, Photos For Pinterest, Instagram on
- Happy Hijari San 1436 SMS, WhatsApp Messages, Facebook Status, Quotes, Wishes, Wordings in Hindi, Urdu on
- List of 337 Management Institutes Accepting MAT 2014 Scores on
- Entrepreneurship April 2005 University Question Paper on
- Become a Better Boss: 5 Habits Managers Should Avoid on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019