• India is a home of inequality. Hindu society is just like a tower which had several storeys without a ladder or an entrance. One was to die in the storey in which one is born. Hindu society consisted of three parts : the Brahmins, the non-Brahmins and the...
B.R. Ambedkar Death Anniversary 6th December 2014 WhatsApp Display Pictures, Facebook Photos Free Download
• If there is one lesson that you must learn from my life, it is this, that I have never disowned my community. I have been proud in sharing their happiness and misery, all throughout my life and will continue to do so. • If I fail to do...
B.R. Ambedkar Death Anniversary 6th December 2014 Wallpapers, Images, Wishes For Pinterest, Instagram
• Caste has no scientific origin. it is the natural outcome of certain religious beliefs which have the sanction of Shashtras which are believed to certain the command of divinely inspired sages who were endowed with a supernatural wisdom and whose commands therefore, cannot be disobeyed without committing sin....
B.R. Ambedkar Death Anniversary 6th December 2014 Facebook Photos, WhatsApp Images, Wallpapers, Pictures
• Untouchability is nothing but slavery. Tell a slave, he is a slave he will revolt. • Lost rights are never regained by begging, and by appeals to the conscience of the usurpers, but by relentless struggle. Goats are used for sacrificial offering and not lions. • The man...
• The fundamental characteristics of positive religions is that they have not grown up like primitive religions, under the action of conscious forces operating silently from ago to ago, but tract their origin to the teaching of great religions innovators, who spoke as the orange of a divine revelation....
• Hindutva belongs as much to the untouchable Hindus as to touchable Hindus. To the growth and glory of this Hindutva contribution had been made by untouchables like Valmiki, the seer of the Vyadhageeta, Chokhamela and Rohidas as much as by Brahmins like Vashishta, Shatriyas like Krishna, Vaishyas like...
• The most important point we want to emphasize is not the satisfaction you get from the worship of the image of god, but the plan fact that a temple is not defiled by the presence of an untouchable, nor is the purity of the image affected by it...
• What are the ways and means advocated by Marx? And how do they differ from the ways and means taught by the Budhha? This the important question. The means that the communists wish to adopt in order to bring about communism (by which I mean the recognition of...
• I did not like Bhishma, Drona and Krishna. Bhishma and Krishna were hypocrites. They said one thing and did the opposite. Krishna believed in fraud. An equal dislike, I have for Rama. Examine his conduct in the Surupanakha episode, in the Vali-Sugriva episode, and his beastly behaviour toward...
• My Philosophy may be said to be enshrined in these three words: Liberty, Equality and Fraternity. Elaborating these principles, my philosophy had its roots in the teachings of the Buddha. Though in my philosophy Liberty and Equality have their place, but unlimited Liberty destroyed Equality; and absolute Equality...
Login or Register
- Financial institutions and market SYBMS Question Bank 2019 on
- Karwa Chauth WhatsApp Status in Hindi, English To Share With Wife / Husband on
- Latest Eid Milad-Un-Nabi SMS Messages, Quotes And Wishes 2015 on
- B.M.S. SEMESTER – VI EXAMINATION TIME TABLE on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags