Contribution of Technology to Corporate Communication Advertisement Introduction Can we imagine our life today without our smartphones? Can we think our life without internet? Can we leave in isolation today without entering our lives in the technology era? I think the answer to all these questions will be probably...
State the characteristics of an Entrepreneur. The following are the characteristics of an Entrepreneur: Good intelligence and analytical mind. Capacity to guard business secrets. Self-confidence. Technical expertise. Initiative and drive. Capacity to interact. Efficient communication. Risk-bearing capacity.
Characteristics of NGO’s – Support democratic system. No profit basis. Wide operation area. Limited external control. Non-political character Clearly defined objectives. Need financial support. Activities or Functions of NGO – Create Awareness – No activity can be successful unless it receives support from...
Characteristics of Intrepreneurial Environment: Innovative Ideas – The organization should encourage innovative ideas & operate on the frontiers of technology. No Force – The spirit of intrapreneurship cannot be forced on individuals but they should originate. Encourage Experimentation – Experimentation trial-...
Characteristics of Entrepreneur- Mental Ability- Mental ability consists of intelligence and creative thinking. An entrepreneur must be reasonably intelligent ie, able to engage in the analysis of various problems and situations in order to deal with them. He/she should anticipate changes & must be able to study...
Characteristics of Entrepreneur- Administrative ability E Organizing skills N Intelligence T Creativity R Innovation E Clear objectivity P Business Secrecy R Sound knowledge E Emotional stability N Public relation E Effective communication U Technological knowledge...
The developed countries are characterized by:- High Incomes High Level of Consumption Business Competition Liberal Foreign Trade The Markets however in these countries are nearing saturation or have already saturated While the advanced economies are characterized by high level of competition in the...
Characteristics of decision-making: Implies choice Mental / Intellectual activity Systematic process Sequential in nature Influenced by personal values Based on reliable information / Feedback Goal oriented process Situation based activity.
Login or Register
- Operation Research – Practice problems in Assignment Problem on
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Sing ‘Yeh Fugly Fugly Kya Hai’ on
- Information Technology in Corporate Communication on
- Nelson Mandela International Day 2014 Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps on
- Entrepreneurship April 2005 University Question Paper on
- What after BMS? on
- What after BMS? on
- 60/40 Rule is applicable for TYB.COM also!! on
- BMS Notes for all Semesters on
- BMS Course Detailed Syllabus of Sem II, IV and VI on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019