Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) is conducted by Symbiosis International University (SIU) for admission to its post graduate MBA courses at 13 of its centers.
SNAP Results 2013 are declared and now available at the official SNAP 2013 website.
You can check your results here
Candidates selected on basis of SNAP marks (80%) and previous academic merits (20%) will be short listed for the Personal Interview/Interaction and Written Aptitude Test (PI-WAT).
Paper Pattern for SNAP 2013 was as follows:
The test duration was 120 minutes, with total 180 marks
It was an objective test with multiple choice questions
Negative marking was applicable with each wrong answer worth 25% negative marks
The paper was divided into 4 sections, Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension; General Knowledge and Current Affairs; Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation and Analytical and Logical Ability.
– Short listed candidates will be informed by: 16th January 2014
– Personal Interview/Interaction and Written Aptitude Test dates: 7 February 2014, 8 February 2014, 9 February 2014, 14 February 2014, 15 February 2014, and 16 February 2014,
– Final Merit list for all Programmes of all Institutes: 28th February 2014.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019