Productivity and Employees
- Production refers to the total output.
- Productivity: The amount of goods and services produced with resources used.
- Partial productivity: Output in a given period divided by labors hours used in the period.
Total productivity =
Output in a given period/ Labour + Capital + Materials + Energy used in the same period
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019