Performance review, post completion audit, is a feedback device it is a menace for comparing actual performance with project performance. It may be conducted, most appropriately, when the operations of the project have established. It is useful in several ways:
- It throws the light on how realistic were the assumptions underlying the project.
- It provides a documented log of experience that is highly valuable for decision making;
- It helps in uncovering judgmental biases;
- It includes a desired caution among project sponsors.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019